Introducing Wordever Network (beta)
We are testing our new feature called the Networks. You can can find the Network tab to the right on the top menu bar. There are some common networks such as Book, Comedy, Fashion, Food, Home Decor and Music. A network is like a smaller version of Wordever focusing on a specific market.
Here are the goals of the Networks:
- Allow you to share and discover with others with similar interests such as books or recipes.
- Filter out all the stuffs that you don't want to see.
- Allow you to create topics, clip from the web, upload file and create a blog.
- You could get feedback through likes, reclips and comments.
In addition to the common networks, there is an addition network that is specific to you. For example, if you signed up with an email from email@example.com you will have a ucla.edu network. The is where you could collaborate with other students in your school for group studies and research.
How to use Network:
- To add a Topic to a network (example Book network), select your Topic and click on the edit button. Select your network and save.
- All Clips in this Topic will be show up in the Book network.
Let me know what you like and don't like. Please make plenty of suggestions. I might not be able to use all of them but would be good to know.