(Please, enjoy a cup while enjoying this guide!)
Tips to Preparing a Cup!
1. If you are home, make sure you have a cup!
2. Doing lots of things and taking a long time to drink your morning drink? Donâ??t fret! I heard if you fill your favorite mug with water and then microwave it for a minute the cup becomes warm! So dash out that water and fill your hot beverage in the warm cup - doubling the heat of the drinks lifetime!
3. Sugar, try to not put so much! If needed try something good like honey!
4. If you are out and at a place thatâ??s a â??Do it yourselfâ?? be careful! Make sure you have clean preparation utensils (haha, beware of trash buckets/holders/cups that look like they hold the stirrers!)
5. If they fill it up too much, its okay - dump some out else youâ??d run into some trouble!
That leads me to TIPS on Holding a cup while Walking!
EVER, get frustrated that your cup is spilling all over the place? I know I do because it never fails :(
1. If you get the chance grab a few napkins to stuff in your pocket for faulty lids that spill coffee/tea no matter what you do!
2. Those little cute mouth piece plugs for the cups are handy, keep a hold of one just in case! In your handbag, jacket pocket or bag! [Starbucks has an abundance of those!]
3. Hold the cup firm and at waist length thats where the most control is! If you are like me and practically skipping in the streets youâ??ll find that this minimizes spilling!
4. Wait around till it cools in the store if you have a chance! Open the lid and let it cool down so you can automatically start sipping and avoid the spilling!
5. Also! Tipping the cup slightly at an angle where the mouth piece is higher to the sky allows the liquid to not magically jump out at you!
6. Overall just be careful! Donâ??t trip! Watch out for quick and frustrated people rushing past you! Good Luck!
Happy Coffee/Tea days!